The OHSAS standards are the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment series. Particularly, the ISO 45001 standard enables organizations to regulateany risks that could be associated with overall health and safety. This standard serves as a framework for an organization as to how to lessen the occurrence of accidents and detectand regulate its health and safety risks.The Infomatics Consultancy Company provides its services to the organizations functioning in Kuwait. These services not only include the accreditation process, but the company also provides auditing and consultingservices with regards to theISO 45001 standard.
The international standard has adopted theISO 45001:2018 specification. This is applicable to all organizations, especially those that have an extensive workforce and high-riskatmospheres. The ISO 45001:2018 is intended to be compatible with the ISO 9001 as well as the ISO 14001 standards of management systems.
What Are the Benefits of Implementing a Systematic OH&S Management System?
- It effectively reduces the number of personnel injuries through adequateprevention and regulation of workplace threats.
- It alleviates the risk of major accidents.
- It ensures a well-qualified workforce.
- It lessens the material loss brought about by accidents.
- It reduces insurance costs as well thoseowing to the absence of employees.
- It serves the possibility of a quality integrated system of management.
- It ensures that suitable legislation is acted upon.